L:1/8
K:Hp
B|(A>F)(A>.B) ud>vA(B<d)|(A>F).A>.B .d<(f    e2) |\
 (A>F)(A>.B)  d>A(B<d) |(A>Bd>).f  (e<f ({c}d)):|
.e|(f<d({f}a>).d) ue>vd (.B<d)|(a>fa>).B .d<(f ({f}e2))|\
  (f<d({f}a>).d) (e<d(B>).d)|(A>da>).f .e<(f ({c}d2))|
(f3/e//f//a>.d) ue>v.d (B<d)|(A>FA>).B .d>(f({f}e2))|\
(A>F(A>).B) ud>vA (B<d)|(A>da>).f .e<(f ({c}d))|]

That level of detail about the articulation makes my brain hurt and took a long time - and I still didn't manage to represent Skinner's straight slurs.  I'm inclined to leave it all out, since it's there in the scan if you really need to know.

Attached Files
.pdf   tmp_dXOR4d.pdf (Size: 17.27 KB / Downloads: 13)
http://www.campin.me.uk/
07895 860 060
Just came across this thread again while browsing today and thought I'd have a go at putting Jack's abc file into MuseScore and here is what came out.  Thanks for this, Jack, and sorry for not getting it attempted when you first posted it.

.pdf   Inverurie.pdf (Size: 25.05 KB / Downloads: 14)
That worked very well. Is it just a matter of selecting an import option in MuseScore?
http://www.campin.me.uk/
07895 860 060
New temporary link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4np55kt2whf1g3...r.pdf?dl=0

Although I'm shortly going to discontinue using Dropbox, so it won't last forever.
(15-07-2017, 11:25 AM)Jack Campin Wrote: That worked very well.  Is it just a matter of selecting an import option in MuseScore?

Jack, most abject apologies for not replying to your posting when you submitted it.  I was just browsing the forum and found the new posting by Nigel here and realised that I had never responded to you re the use of abc notation in MuseScore.

What I did was to copy your abc file then use a plug-in which I have in Musescore which allows you to import abc notation directly into the program.  I got the converter as a download from the MuseScore site, if I remember. It is a matter of opening a new file, clicking on the Plug-in tab on the toolbar, copying and pasting the abc into the plug-in then clicking on Import.  The conversion is done by the program.  This can then be saved as a MuseScore file and then converted by exporting as a pdf.

Sorry for the huge delay, and a Happy New Year to all!
(02-01-2018, 07:33 PM)John Kelly Wrote:
(15-07-2017, 11:25 AM)Jack Campin Wrote: That worked very well.  Is it just a matter of selecting an import option in MuseScore?apologies for not replying to your posting when you submitted it.  I was just browsing the forum and found the new posting by Nigel here and realised that I had never responded to you re the use of abc notation in MuseScore.
I must also apologies for not replying to this post despite requesting the tunes.  I too use Musescore but I tend to convert it into mandolin tab or Tenor guitar tab for my own use, see attached. I do use the ABC import and it has been really useful for transposing the ABC into TAB.
Again my apologies and a Happy New Year to all!  Hopefully this great Forum will be used more this coming year it's a great resource greatly under used.

Drew.

Attached Files
.pdf   Inverurie.pdf (Size: 117.65 KB / Downloads: 6)