Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Port Lennox
Have been playing around with this very old tune for a while now, but still having a bit of a problem with the second part. Nevertheless still a very nice tune to play on the mandolin

Alcluith

Attached Files
.pdf   Port Lennox.pdf (Size: 39.54 KB / Downloads: 6)
(02-06-2020, 09:06 AM)Alcluith Wrote: Have been playing around with this very old tune for a while now, but still having a bit of a problem with the second part. Nevertheless still a very nice tune to play on the mandolin

Alcluith

Thanks for posting.  Ossian do this on youtube and it sounds quite a nice tune.  Might have to change the key as it seems a bit high for me.  
Always looking for new tunes.
(05-06-2020, 06:43 AM)Drifter Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 09:06 AM)Alcluith Wrote: Have been playing around with this very old tune for a while now, but still having a bit of a problem with the second part. Nevertheless still a very nice tune to play on the mandolin

Alcluith

Thanks for posting.  Ossian do this on youtube and it sounds quite a nice tune.  Might have to change the key as it seems a bit high for me.  
Always looking for new tunes.

That is where we got the tune from, but it is an old tune for 18 century I believe. 
If you have any tune in mind let me know and I might have it, I also have a lot of old Scottish Tune books, usually without chords but I guess that wouldn't matter so much for you.

Alcluith