Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruden Bay
Post for John Kelly

John

having recently listened to you playing the tune Cruden Bay on YouTube, I was wondering if you would have the tabs for it?

cheers 

Alcluith  Rolleyes

.pdf   Cruden Bay.pdf (Size: 44.3 KB / Downloads: 9)

Hello, Alcluith, I do not have TAB as I don't work with TAB format, but here is a pdf of the tune; you can maybe convert it yourself.   It is a really catchy wee tune and I contacted Amy (the composer) for her permission before I put it on YouTube.  She was quite happy for me to do this as I had originally got the tune from her at one of her excellent mixed workshops.

John
(17-07-2017, 04:53 PM)John Kelly Wrote: Hello, Alcluith, I do not have TAB as I don't work with TAB format, but here is a pdf of the tune; you can maybe convert it yourself.   It is a really catchy wee tune and I contacted Amy (the composer) for her permission before I put it on YouTube.  She was quite happy for me to do this as I had originally got the tune from her at one of her excellent mixed workshops.

John

John,

Thank you for sharing this and I do not play in public so no worries about copyright etc.
Yes it makes a difference to hear a nice light going tune.  We use to live in Inverurie and on good days we would go to Cruden Bay with the children, Amy certainly captured the ambiance of the place and it brings back happy memories for us.

Drew (Alcluith)
Beautiful place.

We stopped off there a couple of years back and they allowed you to take your camper van at the harbour overnight for a very modest fee..Good toilets and washing facilities too.

Skip Gorman was playing at the local club that night too. A great "old time" player .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqCPC7_UF9o