Last updated: 24th August 2005.
- Upload your epub and eReader files to your personal website.
Create a single webpage that has links to all of your books. We recommend using the full path to your book in the link (e.g., http://www.nigelgatherer.com/myebook.epub).
- In Stanza on your iPhone, go to the "Get Books" tab.
- Tap the "Shared" segment then hit the plus sign.
- Select "Add Web Page".
- For the name, enter a name for your webpage, and for the URL for your webpage with all the links to your books. Tap "Save" in the upper right corner.
- Select your webpage name from the "Book Sources" section.
- Your webpage will open right there in Stanza.
- Select the book you want to download.
- Go back to the main Library page in Stanza, and your books should appear in Recent Downloads.